Welcome to my humble gaming-related website. I’m an avid gamer and designer, a motorcycle enthusiast, a published game designer, a former drag queen, and a rather active local podcaster. I love puppies and breakfast so much that I started a podcasting company named after them, too. I’ve published a few things, dabble on countless others, and do freelance editing and consultation on the side for both cash and trade.
I firmly believe that system most definitely matters.
I spend an insane amount of time on Google Plus, mostly talking about gaming, software, pizza, getting older, and general thoughts on living up here in the great Pacific Northwest.
I have a number of projects on GitHub. I’m particularly fond of my ever-growing random character generator for “classic” era inspired RPGs, including my own HAMMERCRAWL! game.
Alliterated Games is the label I use for my game design projects and work. I’ve got two games out officially under that label – Cannibal Contagion and Motobushido – and a handful of others always rotating in and out of the cooker.
- Cannibal Contagion (original design)
- Motobushido (original design)
- Motobushido: Crimson Blossoms (original design)
- Gattaibushido: FUSION! (original design)
- HAMMERCRAWL! (original design)
- Broadsword (editing)
- Have Movies, Will Game (Co-Host, Chief Editor, Producter)
- Bikers, Dice, and Bars (Co-Host, Chief Editor, Producter)