Awright! I’ve just now compiled and uploaded the new fourth draft of the Cannibal Contagion playtest rules. There have been a crapload of updates and revisions. This will be the last major revision for a while, so download it, read it, and let me know how your play goes!
- Threat Pool now called Adversity pool, so as to no longer cause confusion with Threat scores
- Bad Guys are now called Threats, and have been made a lot easier to distinguish and employ
- Added new Allies rules, which function as special Gear
- Added clarifications to existing Gear and Weapons rules
- Updated and improved rules on Turning characters and threats
- Updated the contagion aftermath effects to fit the new Adversity rules.
- Added a whole mess of new sample NPCs and Threats
- Implemented new “cold open” narrative structure
- Added lots and lots of example text
- Updated CiC and Player sheets to have lots more information and better use of space
As always, the downloads can be found here