I meant to do this Friday, but only just now found the time to get around to it. The playtest rules have been updated considerably:
- Added placeholders for four pre-generated example characters
- Removed the Agsomafa mechanics
- Updated the Showdown outcomes: now the total play pile = Hurtin’, and faces and aces can be exchanged for Facts and Awesome tokens
- Added two new Joker-specific power maneuvers to replace the Agsomafa. One mechanic involves an all-or-nothing desperate move, the other allows you a boosted result should you win with a joker.
- Updated glossary
- Updated character sheets and accessory cards
- Removed the Awesome-for-Hurtin’ weapon modifier
The updated rules and sheets can be found here, as usual.